SCREEN PRINTING MACHINES
The cutting-edge automatic screen-printing machines designed and manufactured by Eurotech Way are suitable for flat glass screen printing.
AUTOMATIC CENTRING AND CONVEYING UNIT
- Platform for glass placement through a motorised belt equipped with a glass incoming belt conveyor and a glass outgoing belt conveyor to move the lateral sliding guides also to the central area.
- Self-centring of the glass panel on three sides.
- Possibility of processing one or more glass sheets on the same conveyor belt.
- Possibility of cantering the glass panel by placing it on the side deemed to be the most comfortable for the operator.
- Automatic system with linear potentiometers for lateral guides repositioning with parameter recallable from the recipe stored on the PLC.
- Vision system for screen centring on the glass panel.
SCREEN SUPPORT UNIT
- Full accessibility to the printing area.
- Screen support with automatic adjustments on all sides and adjustable by operator touch-screen interface
- Automatic adjustment of the screen support up&down movement.
- Positioning of the screen at height according to the thickness to be printed, which can be recalled from a recipe by operator interface.
- Application system with automatic adaptation to the tension of the screen mesh.
- The out-of-contact system is operated separately thus allowing to operate the screen up-movement time directly by the operator interface.
- Out-of-contact movement compensation system
- Screen blocking by means of pneumatic cylinders.
PRINTING BRIDGE UNIT
- Fully automatic adjustment of the application blade also with transversal inclination.
- Fully automatic steel spreading scraper also with transversal inclination.
- Automatic adjustment of the application blade pressure, depending on the thickness of the glass to be printed.
- Inclusive of anti-drip system.
- Blade blocking through pneumatic cylinders.
- Print bridge motorization through linear guides integral with the structure.
- Print bridge lifting-up independent from the screen movement.
- No suspended structure hindering the operator during setting and adjustment operations
- The operator interface with touch-screen panel and PLC allow to manage all movements and automatisms, and also to store production data and related settings, to recall them as recipes, if the need arises.
- Glass thickness: from 3 mm to 19 mm
- Maximum printable size: 1850 x 4000 mm
- Minimum printable size: 50 x 450 mm
- Installed power: 12 KwThe cutting-edge automatic screen-printing machines designed and manufactured by Eurotech Way are suitable for flat glass screen printing.
Please fill out the form below and our staff will get in contact with you as soon as possible.